Nissan Qashqai SUV 2017 review | Mat Watson Reviews
Looking for "nіsan Qashqai"?
Articles - nіsan Qashqai
What articles can you find on Google about nіsan Qashqai:
The Nissan Qashqai is the car that started the trend for mainstream small family SUVs, and, as hard as it is to believe now, it was seen as something of a gamble when it was first introduced in 2007.
Back then, conventional hatchbacks still ruled the sales charts, and while Nissan's own offering, the Almera, was one of the weaker contenders, many people had their doubts about the decision to replace it with the high-riding Qashqai.
Fortunately for Nissan, that elevated driving position combined with its stylish looks to make it a huge hit, and consequently a car that every manufacturer wanted to copy; you can read our review of the original Qashqai here.
This second-generation model builds upon the ground-breaking brilliance of its predecessor. However, it now faces stiff competiton from rivals like the Suzuki SX4 S-Cross, the Volkswagen Tiguan and the Seat Ateca.
How does it compare with these cars, and which version of the Qashqai should you buy? Read on for everything you need to know.Page 1 of 5
Nissan QASHQAI Features and TechnologyFACE THE FUTURE
With a commanding position at the helm, take everything in, including a 5" colour TFT screen delivering all your info-graphic in real tome. Intuitive and accessible, make it your own. The QASHQAI comes equipped with a list of extra technological features:
- SAFETY SHIELD TECHNOLOGIES: A host of features including Lane Departure Warning and Moving Object Detection, many completely new to Nissan, help to protect all occupants and help to minimise risks. - CONNECTIVITY: The New NissanConnect screen includes DAB and social media integration, whilst the 5" TFT screen displays a range of features, such as turn by turn navigation, audio info. - CUSTOMISATION: Customise your screen to your preference with colour selections. - AUDIO & MUSIC: Get full details on your favourite artist and music you enjoy while in motion. Select your favourite tunes on screen using the steering wheel command.NISSAN QASHQAI EXTERIOR AND STORAGE
- FRONT: The new signature LED headlights add a more dynamic feel that the outgoing model and use 50% less power, while the LED daytime running lights will make the vehicle instantly recognisable on the road. The QASHQAI fog lights bring a sportier look to the car, while the chrome rings demonstrate the high quality materials used. The raised bonnet line results in an increased feeling of strength and robustness, enhancing the vehicle's presence on the road. The swept appearance is best demonstrated by the front bumper to rear quarter styling, its shaping mirrored by the new signature headlights.
- SIDE: Premium design is key to the New Qashqai, the chrome glass surround helps the car to really stand out from the crowd. Roof rails reinforce the SUV characteristics of new Qashqai. Standard on n-tec+ and Tekna they enhance the design profile and add practicality. The body coloured door mirrors include the directional indicator, adding to the premium style of the vehicle.
- REAR: The New Qashqai offers more luggage capacity than ever before, with an impressive 430 litres in total and up to 860 litres with the rear seats folded. With a deeper load-space and up to 16 different configurations, the luggage board can be adjusted on each journey to suit your loading requirements.NISSAN QASHQAI PERFORMANCE
- IDLE STOP/START: Each engine in the range includes Nissan's Stop/Start technology as standard, helping to improve new Qashqai's eco credentials.
- SAFETY: The Safety Shield technologies available on all new Qashqai offer an impressive array of new features, such as Forward Emergency Braking. It also includes as standard across the range; 6 air bags, ABS and ESB, VDC, Thatcham Alarm and Hill Start Assist.
- ENGINE: All models emit less than 130g/km of CO2 and benefit from zero VED tax in the first year.
Watch video -nіsan Qashqai
What can you find on YouTube:Nissan Qashqai SUV 2017 review | Mat Watson Reviews